Terms & Conditions
How we treat each other matters.
The spirit of Lumir is one of light and hope, of kindness, and mutual respect. As a Lumir patient, your voice matters.
Lumir patients are welcome to lodge a compliment or complaint at any time by using the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website, or by calling toll free on 888-716-4896.
We are always delighted to hear your patient story and of any success, relief, or improvement you have enjoyed through the support of our caring team.
- Will receive a response within three business days.
- Will be added to the Clinic Compliments Register by our leadership team.
- Will be shared with the clinic team and in some cases with the global clinics team.
- May be used as a deidentified testimonial on our website, social media, and in other publications (by submitting a compliment you are consenting to this process).
- Will be deeply appreciated by our caring and committed team.
Patient experience is at the heart of what we do. Patient feedback is an important tool in our ongoing continuous quality improvement. We understand the time and effort it takes to share your feedback and appreciate you reaching out to us directly.
Your complaint will:
- Be treated with care and respect.
- Not impact your opportunity to receive care or services from the clinic and our team.
- Be acknowledged within two business days.
- Will receive a response, verbal and/or written, within fifteen business days, or once suitable investigation has taken place.
- Will be added to the Clinic Complaints Register by our leadership team.
- Be managed by the clinic leadership team, and in some cases by the global leadership team.
- Inform continuous quality improvement within the global Lumir Clinics network.
Clinic and Shop Policies
Lumir Clinics globally are committed to compliant, ethical practice, performed under the relevant Federal and State legislation, regulation, and statutory rules. We practice with deep respect for the governing bodies and implement legislation, regulation, and statutory rules meaningfully in our work.
Where Federal and State legislation, regulation, and statutory rules differ (such as in USA), the most appropriate application for the context will be adhered to (i.e., Lumir Clinics USA provide coaching legally under State law in the relevant states).
The global health system depends on effective information security management to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of health information and systems. Protecting confidentiality is essential for maintaining the privacy of patients; protecting the integrity of health information is critical for ensuring patient safety; and ensuring the availability of information systems is critical for healthcare delivery. Lumir Clinics globally operate under the Cannim Group Pty Ltd Global Information Security Policy.
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure appropriate information security controls are in place to protect health information and systems from theft, fraud, malicious or accidental damage, and privacy or confidentiality breaches, and alignment with:
- In Australia: The Privacy Act 1988, and Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), as regulated by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC)
- In the United Kingdom: The Data Protection Act 2018, implemented as directed by the United Kingdom General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), as regulated by the Independent Commissioners Office.
- In the United States of America: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), as regulated by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and enforced by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR).
The following security objectives apply to the Cannim Group health information network and systems:
- Confidentiality: The treatment of information that an individual has disclosed in a relationship of trust and with the expectation that it will not be used or divulged to others in ways that are inconsistent with the understanding of the original disclosure, without permission.
- Integrity: Data is protected against unauthorized alteration or destruction and any challenges to health information authenticity are prevented, giving consumers confidence in the way the Cannim Group protects and handles health information.
- Availability: Authorized users are provided with timely and reliable access to health information and systems for authorized purposes.
- Privacy: The individual’s right or expectation that health information and other identifying information will not be disclosed.
Lumir prides itself on providing only high quality health and wellness products from reputable manufacturers.
We have no control over, and are therefore are not responsible for how you use any product and the results of said use.
All sales are final. There will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges. For some products, a manufacturers warranty may exist, please contact the manufacturer directly where this is the case.
If a product arrives broken or damaged, please contact [email protected] and we’ll address issues on a case-by-case basis.
A patient may reschedule their appointment at any time, however we kindly request this occurs no later than three hours before the scheduled appointment time.
There is no limit on reschedules and no fee for this.
A patient may cancel their appointment at any time, however we kindly request this occurs no later than three hours before the scheduled appointment.
There is no limit on cancellations, however no refunds are available for unused sessions.
Lumir patients have twelve months from date of purchase to attend all sessions purchased.
A patient who arrives not on time, but within the first half of their scheduled appointment time is considered a ‘late arrival’.
Late arrivals forfeit the portion of the appointment that was missed between the scheduled time and the patient’s arrival.
If the allocated Lumir Care Team member has capacity, the patient may (or may not) receive the full intended duration of the appointment. This is not guaranteed and is at the sole discretion of the allocated Care Team member.
If the Lumir Care Team member arrives late for an appointment, the patient is entitled to the full intended duration of the appointment. This may need to be provided at another scheduled time.
A patient is considered a ‘no show’ once more than half of the scheduled appointment time has elapsed (rounded up to the nearest minute).
When a ‘no show’ occurs, the patient forfeits the appointment. No refund and no reschedule is available.
Telehealth is the delivery of health care services using interactive audio and video technology, where the patient and the health care professional are not in the same physical location. During your telehealth consultation with a Treating Provider, details of your health history and personal health information may be discussed with you through the use of interactive video, audio, and other telecommunications technology.
The telehealth Services you receive from Treating Providers are not intended to replace a primary care physician relationship or be your permanent medical home. You may form an ongoing treatment relationship with some Treating Providers. However, your initial visit with a Treating Provider will begin as a consultation (e.g., to determine the most appropriate treatment setting for you to receive care) and will not necessarily give rise to an ongoing treatment relationship. You should seek emergency help or follow-up care when recommended by a Treating Provider or when otherwise needed and continue to consult with your primary care physician and other healthcare professionals as recommended. We may make arrangements for follow up care either through Lumir Clinic USA or other healthcare providers. You will have direct access to the Lumir Clinic Care Line (+1 888-716-4896) to follow up on medication reactions, side effects or other adverse events, however, as with any health service, there are potential risks associated with the use of telehealth. Although the electronic systems we use will incorporate network and software security protocols to protect the privacy and security of health information, in rare instances, security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of personal health information.
- You understand that you may expect the anticipated benefits from the use of telehealth in your care, but that no results can be guaranteed or assured.
- You understand that the laws that protect the privacy and security of health information apply to telehealth. Electronic communications are directed to your Treating Provider(s) and their supervisees through a secure, encrypted video interface and electronic health record.
- Your Treating Provider may determine that the Services are not appropriate for some or all your treatment needs, and accordingly may elect not to provide telehealth services to you.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
You expressly agree that the use of this site or our services is at your sole risk. Both the site and services provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Lumir Clinic USA expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to and warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, non-infringement, title, operability, condition, quiet enjoyment, value, accuracy of data, and system integration.
You acknowledge and agree that the Treating Providers using the Site are solely responsible for and will have complete authority, responsibility, supervision, and control over the provision of all medical services, advice, instructions, treatment decisions, and other professional health care services performed, and that all diagnoses, treatments, procedures, and other professional health care services will be provided and performed exclusively by or under the supervision of Treating Providers, in their sole discretion, as they deem appropriate.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lumir Clinic USA, its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claim, actions, demands, liabilities, and settlements, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees (“Claims”), resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these terms and conditions. In addition, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless your Treating Provider(s) from and against any third-party Claims resulting from your lack of adherence with the advice or recommendation(s) of such Treating Provider.
The information on this website is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic, treatment purposes or considered professional medical advice. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. The statements made regarding products featured on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Contact a Lumir Care Coach on 888-716-4896 with any questions or concerns you may have, and to start or continue your supported wellness journey.